login bonus winamax support_login bonus sporting index mobile_free login Page navigation
Here is a list of key things to consider on your visits:
- What accommodation options do they offer?
- What are the costs, and what's included and excluded? How often have rates changed?
- Are there in-suite kitchens or kitchenettes?
- What are the amenities and special facilities?
- What recreational and social programs are offered? How often?
- Is the residence suitable for both active and less-active lifestyles?
- Will any dietary concerns be met? Do you like the menu?
- Are housekeeping and laundry services included? How often?
- Medication management
- Dental, medical, nursing and personal care
- Options if your health deteriorates
- Charges for additional services
- Surrounding community
- Trial stay
Print a checklist of things to consider and questions to ask on your visit.